aboutsummaryrefslogtreecommitdiffstats
path: root/phpBB/language/en
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
Diffstat (limited to 'phpBB/language/en')
-rw-r--r--phpBB/language/en/acp/posting.php4
-rw-r--r--phpBB/language/en/common.php2
-rw-r--r--phpBB/language/en/help_bbcode.php2
-rw-r--r--phpBB/language/en/help_faq.php2
-rw-r--r--phpBB/language/en/mcp.php2
-rw-r--r--phpBB/language/en/ucp.php6
6 files changed, 9 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/phpBB/language/en/acp/posting.php b/phpBB/language/en/acp/posting.php
index b65b6695a6..cf570d844f 100644
--- a/phpBB/language/en/acp/posting.php
+++ b/phpBB/language/en/acp/posting.php
@@ -85,8 +85,8 @@ $lang = array_merge($lang, array(
'URL' => 'A valid URL using any protocol (http, ftp, etc… cannot be used for javascript exploits). If none is given, “http://” is prefixed to the string.',
'LOCAL_URL' => 'A local URL. The URL must be relative to the topic page and cannot contain a server name or protocol, as links are prefixed with “%s”',
'RELATIVE_URL' => 'A relative URL. You can use this to match parts of a URL, but be careful: a full URL is a valid relative URL. When you want to use relative URLs of your board, use the LOCAL_URL token.',
- 'COLOR' => 'A HTML colour, can be either in the numeric form <samp>#FF1234</samp> or a <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#value-def-color">CSS colour keyword</a> such as <samp>fuchsia</samp> or <samp>InactiveBorder</samp>'
- )
+ 'COLOR' => 'A HTML colour, can be either in the numeric form <samp>#FF1234</samp> or a <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#value-def-color">CSS colour keyword</a> such as <samp>fuchsia</samp> or <samp>InactiveBorder</samp>',
+ ),
));
// Smilies and topic icons
diff --git a/phpBB/language/en/common.php b/phpBB/language/en/common.php
index 677b228cc6..f78ce76050 100644
--- a/phpBB/language/en/common.php
+++ b/phpBB/language/en/common.php
@@ -1370,7 +1370,7 @@ $lang = array_merge($lang, array(
'D M d, Y g:i a' => 'Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:37 pm',
'F jS, Y, g:i a' => 'January 1st, 2007, 1:37 pm',
'|d M Y|, H:i' => 'Today, 13:37 / 01 Jan 2007, 13:37',
- '|F jS, Y|, g:i a' => 'Today, 1:37 pm / January 1st, 2007, 1:37 pm'
+ '|F jS, Y|, g:i a' => 'Today, 1:37 pm / January 1st, 2007, 1:37 pm',
),
// The default dateformat which will be used on new installs in this language
diff --git a/phpBB/language/en/help_bbcode.php b/phpBB/language/en/help_bbcode.php
index d627ac3908..61263752b2 100644
--- a/phpBB/language/en/help_bbcode.php
+++ b/phpBB/language/en/help_bbcode.php
@@ -109,5 +109,5 @@ $help = array(
array(
0 => 'Can I add my own tags?',
1 => 'If you are an administrator on this board and have the proper permissions, you can add further BBCodes through the Custom BBCodes section.'
- )
+ ),
);
diff --git a/phpBB/language/en/help_faq.php b/phpBB/language/en/help_faq.php
index 94e6622685..d803ec91e4 100644
--- a/phpBB/language/en/help_faq.php
+++ b/phpBB/language/en/help_faq.php
@@ -337,5 +337,5 @@ $help = array(
array(
0 => 'Who do I contact about abusive and/or legal matters related to this board?',
1 => 'Any of the administrators listed on the “The team” page should be an appropriate point of contact for your complaints. If this still gets no response then you should contact the owner of the domain (do a <a href="http://www.google.com/search?q=whois">whois lookup</a>) or, if this is running on a free service (e.g. Yahoo!, free.fr, f2s.com, etc.), the management or abuse department of that service. Please note that the phpBB Group has <strong>absolutely no jurisdiction</strong> and cannot in any way be held liable over how, where or by whom this board is used. Do not contact the phpBB Group in relation to any legal (cease and desist, liable, defamatory comment, etc.) matter <strong>not directly related</strong> to the phpBB.com website or the discrete software of phpBB itself. If you do email phpBB Group <strong>about any third party</strong> use of this software then you should expect a terse response or no response at all.'
- )
+ ),
);
diff --git a/phpBB/language/en/mcp.php b/phpBB/language/en/mcp.php
index b75e0ea495..dffa40db2f 100644
--- a/phpBB/language/en/mcp.php
+++ b/phpBB/language/en/mcp.php
@@ -426,6 +426,6 @@ $lang = array_merge($lang, array(
'SPAM' => 'The reported message has the only purpose to advertise for a website or another product.',
'OFF_TOPIC' => 'The reported message is off topic.',
'OTHER' => 'The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field.',
- )
+ ),
),
));
diff --git a/phpBB/language/en/ucp.php b/phpBB/language/en/ucp.php
index 535bf78706..79d2b9fa3a 100644
--- a/phpBB/language/en/ucp.php
+++ b/phpBB/language/en/ucp.php
@@ -603,14 +603,14 @@ $lang = array_merge($lang, array(
'PLACE_INTO_FOLDER' => 'Place into folder',
'MARK_AS_READ' => 'Mark as read',
'MARK_AS_IMPORTANT' => 'Mark message',
- 'DELETE_MESSAGE' => 'Delete message'
+ 'DELETE_MESSAGE' => 'Delete message',
),
'PM_CHECK' => array(
'SUBJECT' => 'Subject',
'SENDER' => 'Sender',
'MESSAGE' => 'Message',
'STATUS' => 'Message status',
- 'TO' => 'Sent To'
+ 'TO' => 'Sent To',
),
'PM_RULE' => array(
'IS_LIKE' => 'is like',
@@ -626,7 +626,7 @@ $lang = array_merge($lang, array(
'ANSWERED' => 'answered',
'FORWARDED' => 'forwarded',
'TO_GROUP' => 'to my default usergroup',
- 'TO_ME' => 'to me'
+ 'TO_ME' => 'to me',
),
'GROUPS_EXPLAIN' => 'Usergroups enable board admins to better administer users. By default you will be placed in a specific group, this is your default group. This group defines how you may appear to other users, for example your username colouration, avatar, rank, etc. Depending on whether the administrator allows it you may be allowed to change your default group. You may also be placed in or allowed to join other groups. Some groups may give you additional permissions to view content or increase your capabilities in other areas.',